11.04.2009

La CUCINA VIGNETO ....... MEDITERRANEAN

After weeks of hotels and dining out I'm finally able to get back in the kitchen. Simple meals in the Mediterranean style are the ones we love best. Lamb Chops coated with fresh herbs from the garden and grilled over oak, roasted red potatoes with garlic and rosemary. A side of Tzatziki, made with Greek Yogurt, cucumbers and a squeeze of lemon, served over a tomato slice. Crusty French bread - hot from the oven..........................................................
One of my favorite cookbooks......................................love the cover..............

Paired with a bottle of Malbec.................................. Salute!

Photography By: Ryannan Bryer de Hickman
Sotto Il Monte Vineyards

8 comments:

  1. I can tell you love the book:)

    You know I wish Gourmet would have hired you to photograph..My subscription would be arriving soon as they would not have closed their doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ry...oh that bowl of olives is calling
    me!
    L~xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful dinner. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara Ry,

    Salute anche a te! Your photo always makes my mouth water. Time for pranzo, thank goodness. Lovely post(s), even taking steps back. I have been too busy myself and need to catch up. Buon fine settimana e bacione, Ingrid in Umbria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and a wonderful dinner, Ry. It is fun to travel and eat out, but nothing does it like a home cooked meal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too I love the Mediterranean food! Looks so good! Mmmmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great welcome-back-to-your-kitchen!! A perfect meal. And, as always, I just love your photos, Ry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something about Mediterranean food that is always so appealing and with the added bonus of being healthy! Glad you're back in your kitchen. We never feel settled until we have our heart of the home!

    I'll check out the book, too....thanks......Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They make me smile and my day a better one.