3.24.2014

ADAC

I've lost count of how many times I have flown in and out of Atlanta or drove through without stopping.  Always in a rush and never having time to explore.  So finally,  I was able to spend a couple of days there shopping the wonderful antique stores, furniture galleries and most exciting.......ADAC!
The Atlanta Decorative Arts Center is a visual treat for those of us obsessed with Interior Design and is open to all design enthusiasts.  You just have to stop and register at the front desk.  I happened to be there with our daughter who is an Interior Designer so that made the experience even better and I felt comfortable brandishing my camera and taking a million photos.  You can browse the showrooms to your hearts content.
 If you happen to see something that you can't live without.......and you don't have your own designer -they will refer you to an on-site designer.... who can assist you with your purchase.
 ADAC has some great showrooms but my favorites were Ainsworh-Noah and Dennis & Leen.   I could have stayed in those showrooms all day!
 Adored this linen bed cover..............................

 and, well, everthing................................................

 After the furniture galleries, we went on to the fabric showrooms...............love, love, love textiles..

Photography By: Ryannan Bryer de Hickman/Sotto Il Monte Blog