3.09.2009

Feeling Blue ............

Or should I say "Feeling the need for Blue"?
Like the blue in this Ralph Lauren Photo -
Or the purple blue of the Hydrangea in my hallway..........................
Maybe a pale blue on the shutters and doors..............................
Or the perfect blue of my husband's shirt yesterday at the beach. We spent the day on East Beach with a picnic basket, some wine, beach chairs and a good read...........................

Photo Credit:
Top & Fourth photo: Living in Greece
Second Photo: Ralph Lauren
Others: Ryannan Bryer de Hickman


9 comments:

  1. Rhyannan~ More of your idyllic life..
    So pretty the way you present everything.
    Like a magazine at my fingertips..
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhyannan, what wonderful photographs of all the blues and a very lovely blog too, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ry...blue is my favorite color....
    especially the blue doors in Greece!
    So beautiful...love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryannan, all the blues have me in a relaxed state of mind. I can just imagine what a nice day you had yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love the tranquility blue imparts...

    i knew that was greece instantly, better then calgon take me away~

    it is great you had a beach day, sounds perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That just sounds divne..., it's still too cold here in Southern New England to do that though. I love that last shot, it so captures a beach picnic in style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply dreamy. I love all that blue! Your hallway sure is gorgeous.
    xo Isa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They make me smile and my day a better one.