10.26.2009

IN TRANSITION

Sadly, our time in Houston is up and we have to bid "Adieu" to our little Pied-á-Terre overlooking the water. For the last three weeks, we have been at our new location, staying at the Marriott during the week and spending the weekends at Sotto Il Monte. I miss checking in on my favorite blog sites! As of yet - I've not mastered the art of blogging from my Black Berry.
Hotel living? - Not so much fun - that is unless of course - I was staying at La Villa Gallici!
I could order room service or dine out on the tranquil terrace.....................................



Located in Aix en Provence, La Villa Gallici offers up a quintessential Provencal experience. This cozy room would make me feel pampered................................................

As long as it was attached to this bathroom....................................Ooh la la...........
This one would work as well....................................

I can always dream...................................................Adieu!

Photograhy: La Gallici Villa

11 comments:

  1. so good to see you posting again, even if its the lap of luxury dreams, we will just muddle through with you! what a goregous place to stay... are you back in ca now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a post!!!! Just gorgeous! I am dreaming ........!!!
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. well in these conditions, hotel life could be wonderful!
    i read an article some time ago in Côté sud about Villa Gallici...le rêve !!
    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ry, you've been MISSED!

    *sigh* Thank you for sharing the lovely images and allowing me to take a dreamy break this morning ~ it's a great way to start the week.

    I hope you're settled in very soon. It's good to hear from you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Ry..I could stay there in a heartbeat and feel like Grace Kelly.
    C'est superbe! We would love to go to Aix..something tells me it won't be there though:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how nice it would be to be able to relax in elegance! No telephones, blackberries, televisions...just a good book, a glass of wine and that lovely tub with a few bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that bathroom - wouldn't that be nice!! Hopefully you'll be settled in very soon. Sounds like you're back in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah the stunning Galici - one of my all time favourites! I'll meet you in the shaded Courtyard at the end of the day for a glass of bubbles & a long chat!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, now that would be a great hotel to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ry...I'm just catching up on some of my favorite blogs....I totally "get" the vagabond life, and thanks for the dreamy alternate home. If only....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They make me smile and my day a better one.