1.31.2009

Artist Profile ....... Carin Gerard

When I'm feeling uninspired and as if creativity has flown the coop ..... I go hang out at the art museum or cruise galleries.
Montecito artist Carin Gerard is a source for inspiration. Her still life paintings are sensual and classic.

These images are from Carin's website: caringerard.com
You can see the paintings in a much larger size on her website (New to the blog world - I haven't figured out how to make the images the size I would like)







Photography By: Heidi Bassett Blair

3 comments:

  1. that was fun, except her fat pears feel like self portraits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ..... well ..... I did say they were sensual .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed your precious pet. You must visit my new blog my owner helped me with..We would love for you to send us a picture of you and your fluffy friend. I would like to share my blog with all things faithful and loyal like me valerie..my e-mail is acjs@mac.com would love a picture to add to a fun post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They make me smile and my day a better one.