4.11.2009

VIGNETO CUCINA ....... Domenica di Pasqua

Domenica di Pasqua ~ Easter Sunday.......................................................
I always make a brunch on Easter Sunday ~ more specifically ~ a Champagne Brunch.....
I'll start with the beautiful blue and brown local eggs from the market down the road...........
Maybe make some Lemon Ricotta Hotcakes............................................
Or Omelette Caprese with tomatoes, basil and mozzarella..............................
Perhaps some waffles with whipped cream and strawberries.........................
Jim has requested his favorite souffle..........................................................
He had gorgeous pink roses waiting for me when I arrived back at the pied-a-terre in Houston last night............
So the souffle it is ............................. Champagne and a little chocolate.............
Happy Easter!

Photography By: Ryannan Bryer de Hickman
Copyright: Sotto Il Monte Vineyards

11 comments:

  1. beautiful photographs.
    nikonsniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryannan..Please read my comments at Jain's..
    Vos photos sont magnifiques et nous mènent dans un autre monde.
    La vie y est douce,tranquille..exquise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryannan, your photos are gorgeous - really, gorgeous! All of your brunch ideas look amazing, but I love what you decided on. Your roses are beautiful. I can't come up with enough superlatives for this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so GORGEOUS...you live a charmed life, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you are both two very lucky people....fabulous food and flowers...and each other....bon appetit!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. * I TOTALLY agree with all the others~~~ this is just SOOOOO MAGNIFICENTLY done! Many sincere thanks for these uplifting photos and a beautifully light read~~~ It's all just so enchanting! Linda in AZ *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Just looking made me joyful. And hungry. **blows kisses** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog a couple of weeks ago. I've only just now had a chance to check out yours and I'm so glad I did - it's beautiful. Your brunch ideas are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're an artist with your camera. I so enjoyed your travels, oh made we think about going back to Hawaii, aloha and hang loose. Incredible and inviting site Ry. Cheers!
    Happy Twirls

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am all caught up with you, was like a wonderful book, just equisite to read. thank you for having a blog, this glimpse into your life is stunning... heavy sigh of contentness, looking forward to more "chapters"~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments! They make me smile and my day a better one.